|Salary:||As per the State AWARD|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- Provide specialist treatment and care for the public patients of the North West in Endocrinology and Diabetes.
- Arrange onwards referral of patients for medical services not available locally, ensuring good communication with referring units and community practitioners.
- Maintain an adequate medical record on all patients treated.
- Ensure active discharge planning.
- Liaise with specialist colleagues as necessary for the care of hospital patients.
- Provide a consultative service to other specialist units.
- Participate in and support the various undergraduate and post graduate teaching programs for Nursing and Medical staff.
- Supervise Junior Medical Staff attached to the unit.
- Participate in such hospital committees and administrative matters, such as continuous quality improvement activities, mortality and morbidity reviews as required.
- Undertake regular audits in Endocrinology and Diabetes
For more information, please contact Ross Jenkins on 02 9641 2456 or if it is more convenient for you firstname.lastname@example.org.