|Posted:||6 months ago|
A thriving private therapy group, our client has the capabilities of a large organisation, with family values and flexibility at the heart of their work. With the ability to deliver a wide range of allied health services across the age span, they continue to provide expert care within the community.
What is in it for you?
- Work life balance, with a manageable caseload
- Competitive salary package commensurate with experience and skills
- Join the billable hours bonus scheme
- Clinical support hours, opportunities to further develop your expertise
- Career advancement within a large organisation – genuine progression opportunities and a culture of promoting within the business
- Educational subsidiary to spend on CPD
- Fortnightly team training
- Work with a talented multidisciplinary team – OT’s, SP’s, Psychologists
You will work with children who have a range of developmental, sensory, neurological and orthopeadic conditions. We are looking for someone who is passionate about children and people with disabilities.
Experience is desirable but not essential. With several wonderful Senior Speech Pathologists on the team, mentoring and coaching can be provided to a new graduate.
You will join an established team of allied health professionals and will be well supported in the daily management of difficult cases and with ongoing development.
- Degree in Speech Pathology
- Eligibility to become a Certified Practicing Speech Pathologist
- Eligible to provide unrestricted services under Medicare
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current drivers license
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management
How to Apply
Please send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Holly Evans on 02 9641 2491 for a confidential discussion.