|Posted:||6 months ago|
What’s in it for you?
- Salary + Incentive
- Extensive learning and development
- Connect with like-minded professionals across a multidisciplinary team
- Benefit from discipline supervision, peer support and performance coaching
About our client
Innovative approach to providing high quality therapeutic services and training across the whole of allied health services, including Psychology, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Speech and Language Pathology and Social Work. Registered NDIS Provider and provides therapeutic services to children and their families.
About the role
- Provide a wide range of speech pathology services to children with a variety of needs
- Assess the cognitive, behavioural and emotional needs of the client utilising a range of assessment techniques and tools.
- Design intervention plans, including positive behaviour support and cognitive behaviour therapy, that are holistic, practical and outcomes driven
- Work collaboratively with clients and their family to help deliver evidence based behavioural and therapeutic intervention.
- Manage a diverse caseload, prioritising needs and completing client records.
- Current registration
- Appropriate certification, or ability to gain (Blue Card, Yellow Card) for provision of Disability Services and/or services to children and young people.
How to Apply
Please send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cathy Dai on 02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion