|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
What’s in it for you?
- Generous renumeration, plus incentives and car allowance
- Annual allocation for learning and development
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Connect with like-minded professionals across a multidisciplinary team
- Benefit from discipline supervision, peer support and performance coaching
- Collaborative culture, support, and growth with flexible work options.
- Part-Time and Full-Time opportunities available
About our client
Innovative approach to providing high quality therapeutic services and training across the whole of allied health services, including Psychology, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Speech and Language Pathology and Social Work. Registered NDIS Provider and provides therapeutic services to those with disabilities, children and the ageing.
About the role
- Provide a wide range of speech pathology services to children and adults with a variety of needs
- Collaborate with your team, advising on impairment due to illness, injury, disability or ageing.
- Assess the cognitive, behavioural and emotional needs of the client utilising a range of assessment techniques and tools.
- Design intervention plans, including positive behaviour support and cognitive behaviour therapy, that are holistic, practical and outcomes driven
- Work collaboratively with clients and their family to help deliver evidence based behavioural and therapeutic intervention.
- Manage a diverse caseload, prioritising needs and completing client records.
- Current registration with AHPRA.
- Current driver’s licence.
- Access to a registered, roadworthy vehicle with either third party or comprehensive insurance cover.
- Appropriate certification, or ability to gain (Blue Card, Yellow Card) for provision of Disability Services and/or services to children and young people.
How to Apply
Please send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cathy Dai on 02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion