|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
What's in it for you?
- Work with children and parents supporting across a varied case load: Early Intervention, ASD, NDIS.
- Scope to specialise in your chosen area of interest within the paediatric space
- Be trained in the Early Start Denver Model
- Part-Time or Full-Time positions available with job flexibility
- Competitive market salary
- Joint roles across both Melbourne and Geelong available
- Work within a multidisciplinary team with frequent opportunities for collaboration and case discussion
- Work in Geelong, Sandringham, Brighton, Frankston OR Preston
About our client
Highly regarded paediatric allied health service. Community and family focused employer with excellent staff retention rates and realistic progression opportunities. Committed to further training and development, with the opportunity for you to flourish, applying innovative techniques alongside evidenced based theory.
About the role
- Carry out intervention within schools, client homes and in their new centre
- Interventions with focus on evidence-based practice
- Administering assessments, providing direct and indirect intervention, liaising with families, teachers, professionals, and support staff
- Qualified Speech Pathologist
- Passionate about Early Intervention, ASD, NDIS
- Experience conducting diagnostic assessments
- Training in PROMT, AAC and disability highly regarded
- Efficient, adaptable, independent and coachable
- Proactive team-player with the ability to build strong relationships
How to Apply
Please call holly Evans for a confidential discussion on 02 9641 2491 or send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.