|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Speech language therapist based in Brisbane North.
- Responsible for the provision of speech language assessments and therapy to infants and children
- Working in a variety of settings – clinical and offsite (homes + community)
- Plan and develop programs to meet the needs of the children
- Liaise with internal and external service providers to enable coordinated service provision to children and their families
- Flexibility: family friendly – either full time or four days a week
- Opportunity for growth
- Professional development allowance + opportunities
- Salary sacrifice and casual loading
- Bachelor’s Degree in Speech Pathology (or equivalent)
- 1 – 2 years’ experience working as a speech pathologist
- Current Queensland Blue Card holder
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and apart of a team
Please call Ruby Anderson for a confidential discussion on 02 9641 2456 or send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.