|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- 3 month contract available!
- Accommodation provided for full contract period
- Return domestic flights and car hire included
Experienced Urologist required to deliver outstanding care, within a hospital equipped with leading edge technology. This modern hospital is known as the first fully digital public hospital with medications management in a regional area.
Soak yourself in nature and get amongst the laid-back lifestyle that comes with this location. Just offshore, there’s a series of secluded tropical island’s just waiting to be explored. Whether it’s the ocean, lake or a river, there’s guaranteed to be a great fishing spot for you!
To be considered for this role, applicant must have
- Specialist Registration with AHPRA
- Australian full working rights
- Australian consultant experience
- Police checks
- Evidence of immunity / vaccinations
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Zara Sharp on 02 9641 2481 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have several other roles that might be of interest.