|Salary:||$149,197 - $208,875 dependant on level of specialist|
|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
- A beautiful countryside to explore in your free time
- Amazing wildlife centres to enjoy for families
- Antique stores, galleries and museums to check out
Duties of the position:
1. Provide specialist treatment and care for public patients of the North West in Gastroenterology and subspecialty.
2. Undertake procedures as required in the Department of Gastroenterology.
3. Manage and coordinate Department of Gastroenterology morning handover meetings and participate, along with other staff specialists where relevant, in multidisciplinary meetings.
4. Attend Department of Gastroenterology mortality and morbidity review.
5. Assist in collating clinical indicators.
6. Arrange onward referral of patients for medical services not available locally, ensuring good communication with referring units and community practitioners.
7. Liaise with specialist colleagues as necessary for the care of hospital patients.
8. Provide a consultative service to other specialist units.
9. Participate in and support the various undergraduate and postgraduate teaching programs for nursing and medical staff.
10. Ensure active discharge planning.
11. Participate in hospital committees and administrative matters as required by the Executive Director of Services, Executive Director of Medical Services or Clinical Lead Gastroenterology.
12. Observe all hospital by laws and statutory regulations.
13. Travel across the North West region to provide services as required/rostered. Actively participate in and contribute to the organisation’s Quality & Safety and Work Health & Safety processes, including the development and implementation of safety systems, improvement initiatives and related training, ensuring that quality and safety improvement processes are in place and acted upon.
14. The incumbent can expect to be allocated duties, not specifically mentioned in this document, that are within the capacity, qualifications and experience normally expected from persons occupying positions at this classification level.
For more information regarding this position please contact Ross Jenkins on 02 9641 2456 or if it is more convenient for you email@example.com