Connecting...

Specialist Pathologist Required – Gold Coast

Job details

Location: QLD
Salary: Negotiable – Inclusive Package – Flights & Accommodation
Discipline:
Reference: Ad-1793
Posted: about 2 months ago

Job description

Overview:
 
Charterhouse Medical are urgently seeking the assistance of a Specialist General Pathologist or Histopathologist to cover internal annual leave.
 
Level: Specialist
Area: Pathology – 85% Skin, with the other 15% made up of Gut & Gynae
Location: Gold Coast, QLD
Hourly Rate: Negotiable – Inclusive Package – Flights & Accommodation
Date Range: 8th May – 24th May
 
A usual day in the Lab for a Specialist consists of 50-100 cases with an average of 60 per day which equates to 110-140 slides.
 
Selection Criteria:
 
To be considered for this position, applicants must have Specialist AHPRA Registration in General Pathology or Histopathology. 

To Apply / Register Interest:
 
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Ben Chegwidden on 02 9641 2494 or benc@charterhousemedical.com
 
I look forward to hearing from you.

Ben - 02 9641 2494 or benc@charterhousemedical.com