|Posted:||10 months ago|
We have a number of opportunities for a SIMG Psychiatrists to join a well-established multidisciplinary team, focused on providing assessment and treatment to patients of Western Australia’s Mental Health Services.
This service has an excellent track record of supporting overseas Psychiatrists with supervised placements under both Partial and Comparative pathways.
- SIMG posts available for 2021
- Must be experienced overseas Psychiatrist
- Either Adult or CAMHS background
- Looking for a >12m supervised placement
- Partial or Comparative Pathway supported
Suitable candidates will be qualified as a SIMG CAMHS Psychiatrist for the pathway process or fully completed the FRANZCP pathway
If this is of interest to you, please feel free to get in touch with Dean Madigan on 02 9641 2492 or e-mail email@example.com a copy of your CV and covering letter