|Posted:||10 months ago|
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Specialist - Clinical Director to join the Mental Health Justice Health Alcohol & Drug Services based in Canberra.
The service provides health services directly and through partnerships with community organisations. The services provided range from prevention and treatment to recovery, maintenance and harm minimisation.
The Division works in partnership with consumers, carers and a range of government and non-government service providers to ensure the best possible outcomes for clients.
The Division delivers services at a number of locations, including hospital inpatient and outpatient settings, community health centres, detention centres, other community settings including peoples home. These services include:
- Rehabilitation and Specialty Mental Health Services
- Adult Acute Mental Health Services
- Alcohol & Drug Services
- Child & Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS)
- Adult Community Mental Health Services
- Justice Health Services
- Dhulwa Mental Health Unit
Package and benefits
- Annual Salary up to $424,725
- Fantastic salary packaging with attraction and retention incentives up to $75,000
- Relocation allowances up to $50,000
For a confidential chat please feel free to get in touch with me directly - Dean Madigan 02 9641 2492 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org