|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- Professional Development Allowance
- Secondment opportunities to new locations and different areas of the business
- Performance incentive program
- Relocation assistance support to Newcastle/Maitland/Hunter
- Exceptional team culture with a supportive senior management team
- Leading organisation with an excellent reputation
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working arrangements
About our client
Leading international human services organisation, with expertise delivering rehabilitation assessment, intervention, employment, and re-deployment services. Experienced team – learn from expert allied health professionals well versed in injury management and workers compensation.
About our opportunity
Utilise your experience in the rehabilitation space, by taking on a leadership role. Covering Maitland and Newcastle, you will be responsible for customer relationship management – seeking new opportunities to develop business will be a key part of your role.
Evaluating your client base and allocating your time accordingly alongside managing an active caseload will ensure your skills are current.
Support and coaching will be provided to an ambitious senior consultant, ready to take the next step in their career!
- Previous experience working in injury management/rehabilitation consulting
- Tertiary qualification in Allied Health – Rehabilitation Counselling ASORC or Psychology AHPRA
- Commercial acumen – interest in further building and retaining a strong client base
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to build key business relationships
How to Apply
Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Holly Evans on 02 9641 2491 for a confidential discussion
About Charterhouse Medical
We work with all levels of Allied Health Professionals from Provisionally Registered through to Clinical Management, supporting our client’s talent pools within the NFP, Health, Education, NDIS, Public Service and Private sectors.