|Posted:||11 months ago|
- Work with NDIS referrals
- Base salary + Bonus scheme + CPD allowance and study leave
- Be part of a dynamic team
About the company
Australia`s first health service provider delivering comprehensive evidence-based behavioural early intervention program ESDM, alongside other conventional therapeutic tools to help children with Autism and to deliver positive outcomes in early years of their lives.
About the position
- Work alongside the team to ensure productivity and positive clients experience.
- Provision of assessment, intervention and case management to NDIS referrals.
- Provision of operational and strategic support to a multidisciplinary team.
- Facilitate team sense of community and continue to champion positive culture throughout the organisation
- Ensure all services provided are culturally safe
- Support clinicians to work within and develop their scope of practice
- Be part of an organisation holds strong values of Integrity, Respect and Empathy
- Supportive, inclusive and collegial team culture
- Receive industry leading professional development, coaching and mentoring
- Flexible working arrangements
- $100K + super + bonus + CPD and study leave
- An appropriate tertiary qualification in Psychology, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology.
- Experience in ASD or other developmental and behavioural issues.
- Demonstrated capacity to communicate effectively and positively within a team environment.
How to Apply
Please send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cathy Dai on 02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion