|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Generous salary package $115-120K + super
- CPD and travel allowance
- Caseload + leadership
At the core of what they do they genuinely care about their clients and clients `wellbeing. Our client delivers a wide range of allied health services to clients across life span.
This position requires an experienced Psychologist to work with young people with developmental and psychological issues within NDIS framework. It also offers a leadership component.
- Conduct Functional Behaviour Assessments
- Determine effective intervention strategies to address challenging behaviours.
- Interpret clinical observations, reports and data to develop behaviour management plans
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure the clients goals within NDIS are met.
- Clinical support to junior psychologists, case review and problem solving.
On offer -
- $115-120K + Super + travel allowance
- Billable hours + clinical support hours
- Career advancement with a large company
- Supportive and inclusive environment
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team, including OTs and Speech Pathologists.
Selection Criteria -
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Passion to work within the disability community
- Experience working with families of children with a disability
How to Apply-
Please send your resume through to email@example.com or call Cathy Dai on 02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion