- Medical Officer does not need to have Prison experience as the Centre is a Primary Health Care facility.
- Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm with no on call expectations.
- Travel and Accommodation supplied along with a Hire Car
This role is one of two Medical Officers on site and works as a General Practitioner within the Primary Health Care Setting.
The right candidate will be a Specialised General Practitioner who is Vocationally trained or has gained fellowship and can bill Medicare with no restrictions. They will be able to commit to a minimum of two - three weeks and be available between the dates mentioned below.
Locum Dates: 25 July until 26 August - Minimum 3 weeks placement.
Please note 01/08 is a public holiday this day is not paid – but there are a lot of great things happening in Darwin
This Primary Health Care Branch - Medical Unit is looking for a General Practitioner (GP) who is interested in working at a Correctional Centre in the NT. An exciting opportunity based in Darwin, at a time when the weather is at its best with divine temperatures and lots happening at this time of year. The GP/Medical Officer does not need to have Prison experience as our Centre is a Primary Health Care facility.
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm with no on call expectations.
- The position is based in Darwin
- Locum rate is $1,800 per day. We don’t pay for public holidays as there is no expectation to work nor is there any oncall/afterhours work
- Travel and Accommodation supplied along with a hire car
How to apply:
If you would like to find out more and speak with the health service directly, please contact me for a no obligation, confidential discussion on 0478 158 727 OR email me at Hollie@charterhousemedical.com
Due to the volume of enquiries only applicants that meet the criteria mentioned above will be considered and contacted for this position.