|Job Type:||Locum - Margin Only|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
- Opportunity to make a difference working with one of the best Rural and Remote Not for Profit health service across NSW.
Up to 70% of billings plus performance bonus (FACCRM/FRACGP/VMO) ($2200 P/D – Locums)
Accommodation, vehicle, and Relocation Assistance Packages available
Beautiful Locations in rural and remote NSW
About The Health Service:
A charity established in 2001 this health service is NSW’s largest not for profit provider of rural and remote general practice and primary healthcare services. Currently operating across 10 locations in some of the most disadvantaged and vulnerable rural and remote communities within Australia, serving more than 22,000 patients. This Health service aim is to create Community Health Hubs within our rural and remote communities with core focus on delivering quality holistic health and wellbeing.
Locations available: (Various Locum Dates available, Minimum two Weeks)
- Tenterfield NSW GP/VMO - URGENT
- Warren NSW GP or GP/VMO - URGENT
- Bingara NSW GP/VMO -URGENT
- Up to 70% of billings plus performance bonus (FACCRM/FRACGP/VMO) ($2200 P/D – Locums)
- Accommodation, vehicle, and Relocation Assistance Packages available
- Access to our Rural Doctors Rewards Program
- Charity Salary Packaging
- Devote your practice time to quality patient treatment
- Dedicated Consultant to assist with all your needs during the recruitment process and beyond.
How to apply:
Due to the volume of enquiries only applicants that meet the criteria mentioned above and reside in Australia will be considered and contacted for this position.
If you would like to find out more and speak with the health service directly, please contact me now for a no obligation, confidential discussion on 0478 158 727 OR email me at Hollie@charterhousemedical.com