|Posted:||7 months ago|
- Are you seeking an opportunity to work in Sub-Acute medicine in Sydney?
- Would you like to join a welcoming, private Hospital service to work alongside dedicated Medical specialists, who are passionate about delivering the highest quality patient care?
- If you answered yes to the above questions, the position described below should be of interest to you!
Charterhouse Medical are working with a Hospital located in the Sydney area, to engage a Doctor who is seeking an ongoing locum opportunity to provide high-quality Sub-Acute care in a purpose-built private Hospital that boasts a luxurious environment in an enviable location.
Area: Rehabilitation Medicine
Location: Sydney, NSW
Rate: $100/hr (+ Super)
Date Range: 01/02/2021 – 30/04/2021 (Potential to extend).
Roster Info: Day shifts only (0830 – 1700).
Responsibilities (A full PD is available upon request):
- Attend ward rounds/ rehabilitation meetings with consulting staff to discuss patient treatment plans
- Complete an admission examination on each patient and document clinical findings
- Inform admitting consultants of any changes in medical condition of patients and follow up action taken.
- Visit all in-patients daily and maintain suitable clinical documentation.
- General AHPRA.
- Suitable experience in Sub-Acute/ Rehabilitation Medicine.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other permanent and locum roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $1,000 referral bonus for the referral of a Doctor who is successfully selected to fill this vacancy.