|Posted:||2 months ago|
- High performing environment with excellent progression and growth opportunities
- Leading organisation, with a competitive market salary
- Flexible working arrangements, with a manageable workload
About our client
Leading the way in the management of psychological injury claims, our client is one of Australia’s fastest growing workplace rehabilitation providers. With a national presence, they attune their success to continual research within the mental health field.
What's in it for you?
- Work in a collaborative, innovative environment – delivering bespoke interventions
- Supportive, experienced team, willing to share knowledge
- Flexible working arrangements (Full or Part-Time) - Manageable workload
- Excellent management team, with continual progression opportunities
- Continue to develop your stakeholder management skills
- Competitive market salary
About the role
As a Rehabilitation Consultant (Provisional Psychologist/Registered Psychologist or Rehabilitation Counsellor), you will be conducting rehabilitation activities with workers with psychological injuries.
- Assessments of capacity for psychological claims
- Case management, inclusive of recovery support, vocational assistance
- Liaison with both internal and external stakeholders, medical practitioners and multidisciplinary teams
- Opportunity to facilitate EAP sessions, training and resilience coaching services
- Opportunities in both Sydney and Newcastle
- Provisional or full registration as a Psychologist or ASORC full registration.
- Previous occupational rehabilitation industry experience required.
- Demonstrated report writing and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of workplace factors impacting on employees' psychological well-being.
- A passion for health and wellbeing, injury prevention and assisting people to recover/return to meaningful employment.
- The ability to liaise and consult with various professionals at all levels.
- The willingness to receive ongoing professional development and coaching within a supportive team environment.
- The ability to travel throughout metropolitan and regional areas.
- Drivers licence.
How to Apply
Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Holly Evans on 02 9641 2491 for a confidential discussion
About Charterhouse Medical
We recruit across all levels within the following disciplines: Medicine, Surgery, Anaesthetics, Emergency, ICU, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Psychology, Imaging, General Practice & Allied Health. We provide Permanent and Locum services across all Australia and welcome all qualified candidates to enquire with us.