|Posted:||11 months ago|
- A family feel culture and supportive team environment
- Generous pay + relocation allowance
- Healthy work/life balance
About the position
- Manage an active caseload of RTW cases.
- View cases holistically and use bio psycho/social approach.
- Negotiate with stakeholders including Insurer and treatment provider.
- Conduct Vocational Assessments and Vocational Counselling.
What on offer
- Work in a team that is extremely inclusive and supportive.
- Regular supervision and peer support.
- Competitive salary package and other staff benefits.
- Career advancement within a well-established organisation
- Approachable management team.
- Flexible working hours
- Registered Psychologist or counsellor with vocational rehab exp.
- Minimum of 1-year experience post registration.
- Self-motivated& strong communication skills.
Please send your CV through to email@example.com or call Cathy Dai on 02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion.