|Posted:||9 months ago|
- No fixed billable hours
- Office based + occasional outreach
- Inclusive and dynamic company culture
One of Australia's fastest growing workplace rehabilitation providers, leading the way in the management of Psychological injury claims in the corporate setting.
- Case management of Psychological injury claims.
- Attend case conferences with treating doctors and allied health professionals to identify barriers. Design, deliver, monitor and review care plans.
- Provide job seeking assistance and job skills training to enable them to exercise and appropriate level of independence in finding employment.
- Conducting corporate coaching on mental health in the workplace, prevention and resilience building
- Provision of counselling through EAP
What`s on offer
- Ongoing internal and external CPD training.
- Above market salary package
- A diverse & dynamic team- age, gender and experience level
- Supportive management team, no hierarchies
- Career advancement opportunities – choose to work with any of 4 different programs within the company and share your expertise with others.
Qualifications and experiences
- AHPRA registered Psychologist
- Experience in Rehabilitation for psychological injury cases
- Sound knowledge of positive psychology
Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cathy Dai on 02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion.