- SIMG ACEM Peer review available
- First class, contemporary hospital
- Coastal capital city
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced Emergency Medicine Registrars to join the busy, dynamic team at one of Australia’s leading teaching tertiary hospitals.
As part of the multidisciplinary team, you will provide emergency medical services to patients, as well as provide leadership to the medical members of the team, promote quality and safety, provide training, supervision and education for doctors in training and other health workers in collaboration with other consultants and the Head of Department.
This hospital is accredited for ACEM training.
The 350+ bed, first class hospital is a large, contemporary hospital with excellent working conditions for their teams of staff. They highly value work/life balance and ensure their employees are well-looked after.
Ranked as one of the top 10 most liveable cities in the world comes as no surprise for anyway who has made the move to Perth.
This capital city boasts a steadily growing job market in addition to major plus points such as high-quality education facilities, well- functioning public transport, low pollution levels, lush green parklands, natural wonders, mesmerising beaches and a thriving nightlife. It's both refreshingly laid-back and excitingly vibrant. Not to mention, super affordable!
The city’s laneways are home to trendy small bars, cafés, food trucks and restaurants boasting a diverse range of international cuisines.
If that wasn’t already enough, multi-cultural Perth enjoys more hours of sunshine than any other capital city in Australia!
- General, Provisional or limited registration with AHPRA or eligible to obtain
- IMG’s that have completed at least the AMC MCQ (part 1) or completed both AMC 1 & 2 (clinical exam)
- IMG’s eligible via the Competent Authority Pathway (training in the UK, USA, NZ, Canada or Ireland)
- IMG’s assessed by ACEM College as partially or substantially comparable (doctors currently interviewing with ACEM may express their interest)
- IMG’s interested in foreign training via the Short Term training specialist pathway (STT)
- Have experience working as an Emergency Medicine Registrar
To Apply / Register Interest:
For more information Apply Now or call on +61 (0)2 9641 2477. Email: email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.
Charterhouse are offering a referral bonus of $1,500 for the referral of any junior doctor and $2000 for any senior doctor who commence a permanent role in 2023. Therefore, if you have any friends or colleagues who have expressed an interest in permanent positions, please contact myself with their details to get the process started.