|Salary:||$90-110K + Bonus scheme|
|Posted:||almost 2 years ago|
- Purpose built new practice with existing clientele
- Convenient location in the Northshore of Sydney
- Clinical case load + team management
This role offers a unique exciting opportunity for you, if you are one of the following
- Have you had two years of experience in the Psychology space and are getting itch feet wondering what the next step will be in your career development?
- Enjoy a nice mix of clinical caseload and managerial tasks?
- Have been running your own Psychology practice for a while, thinking of a change of scenery working in a well set up private practice?
About our client
- A well-respected psychology group opening a new site
- Deliver Psychological services to clients across lifespan
- Counselling & EBT to children, adolescents and adults
- Close knit company culture, High staff retention
- Carry out a steady load of clinical work, and manage a small psychologists team
- Report to the director psychologist
- Work with, maintain and grow the existing clientele
- Staff performance review
- Clients records keeping and Medicare Compliance
What`s in it for you?
- Good pay package of $90-110K plus KPI driven bonus scheme
- A unique role that allows you to be a hands-on psychologist as well as a leader
- Peer- supervision and onsite CPD program
- Join a team that is friendly and supportive
- Strong marketing team and a great market presence
If you are a AHPRA registered Psychologist and this sounds like a interesting role, call Cathy on 02 9641 2401 or email email@example.com
About Charterhouse Medical
We recruit across all levels within the following disciplines: Medicine, Surgery, Anaesthetics, Emergency, ICU, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Psychology, Imaging, General Practice & Allied Health. We provide Permanent and Locum services across all Australia and welcome all qualified candidates to enquire with us.