|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
Charterhouse Medical is going through a period of expansion due to a number of key contract and government framework agreement wins over the past 12 months.
As a result, we have opportunities for recruitment consultants to join a number of teams such as Psychiatry, General Medicine, ED, O&G, GP, Paeds, ICU, Anaesthetics, Private Sector & Allied Health Professionals.
Your main focus in this role will be to develop relationships with new and existing doctors to grow and expand the existing network.
Working as a 360 recruiter you will benefit from an established network of candidates and clients, including state-wide agreements to supply doctors and Allied Health Professionals across VIC, NSW, QLD, WA, TAS, NT, ACT & SA.
- Do you have a proven ability to build rapport and grow long standing relationships based on trust and loyalty?
- Do you take pride in meeting targets and working earning commission?
- Do you have a structured approach to sales?
- Do you have outstanding verbal and written communication skills?
- Are you self-motivated with a naturally positive attitude?
- Do you take an interest in industry wide news, developments and market changes?
If so, this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Some of the many benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Market Leading Uncapped commission structure – Earn up to 40c in every $
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual overseas travel incentives (Previous trips include Hawaii, Las Vegas, Buenos Aries, Tokyo, and Cape Town for early 2020)
- Casual environment – Come to work in jeans, t-shirt and trainers
- Up to 4 days off site training per year with a leading external training provider
- Market leading training programme for all new starters
- Fun, positive and friendly team environment
- Supportive management team who are genuinely interested in your success and development
- Real career progression opportunities: Consultant - Senior Consultant - Senior Principal Consultant - Divisional Manager - Director.
For a confidential chat please contact Matt Partington and for more information on the current opportunities we have here at Charterhouse Medical on 02 9641 2457 or feel free to e-mail your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org