|Posted:||2 months ago|
- Manage and grow a team of expert psychologists within the NDIS space
- Develop your leadership skills by working with an influential senior management team
- Competitive salary package, workplace flexibility and progression opportunities
About our client
High-quality, professional services with people at the heart of their work. Home to a team of expert allied health professionals empowered to engage people to be better. Excellent reputation in the market, committed to best practice and clinical excellence.
What's in it for you?
- Autonomy to lead the Psychology team
- Flexible working arrangements and a genuine focus on work life balance
- Supportive multi-disciplinary team
- Progressive working culture
- Annual professional development allowance
- Access to an external employee assistance program
About the role
As Psychology Manager – NDIS, you will focus on delivering life-changing services and provide mentoring, guidance and support to our Psych Consultants. You will be responsible for QA checks in progress reports, professional development and training for Consultants and Contractors, development of company quality frameworks, communicating changes to practice standards as well as managing their own reduced caseload.
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology
- Registration with AHPRA
- Experience in facilitating and enabling meaningful outcomes for people with disability and their families
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to engage people from all backgrounds
- Demonstrated commitment to person-centred approaches and best practice NDIS and private therapy services
- A current Australian driver’s licence, WWCC, satisfactory police check to meet the requirements of the role
How to Apply
Please send your CV through to email@example.com or call Holly Evans on 02 9641 2491 for a confidential discussion
About Charterhouse Medical
We recruit across all levels within the following disciplines: Medicine, Surgery, Anaesthetics, Emergency, ICU, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Psychology, Imaging, General Practice & Allied Health. We provide Permanent and Locum services across all Australia and welcome all qualified candidates to enquire with us.