|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
About our client
A dynamic, progressive, and collaborative team, our client prides their service on offering a tailored service, combining both evidenced based and holistic therapies. With multiple locations across NSW, they boast a strong client base and a steady stream of referrals. With multiple progression opportunities, continuous development and a supportive environment, they have an excellent reputation.
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a well – respected Psychology Group
- Flexible hours, and days – manage your own client portfolio, either Full or Part Time
- Peer- supervision and onsite CPD program
- Exceptional company culture, with on-going training and high staff retention
- Flexible hours, and days – manage your own client portfolio
About the role
Working alongside a talented, and experienced team of Psychologists, you will work across the life span to support a range of clients with differing concerns. As a registered psychologist, you will be passionate about a long-term career in private practice. You are welcome to specialise in your chosen area of expertise.
- AHPRA Registration as a General or Endorsed Psychologist
- Passion for working with people across the age span
- Experience working with a number of different presentations
- Excellent time management skills, work ethic and passion
- Eligibility for registration with Medicare, WorkCover and Provider Digital Access.
How to Apply
Please send your CV through to email@example.com or call Holly Evans on 02 9641 2491 for a confidential discussion
About Charterhouse Medical
We recruit across all levels within the following disciplines: Medicine, Surgery, Anaesthetics, Emergency, ICU, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Psychology, Imaging, General Practice & Allied Health. We provide Permanent and Locum services across all Australia and welcome all qualified candidates to enquire with us.