|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Salary packaging benefit + 11 weeks leave
- Well supported by a professional team
- Not-for-profit organisation
Located in stunning Sydney Northern beaches, a not-for-profit organisation believes in shape changing, has been running student wellbeing programs for decades assisting young people who have experienced significant trauma, making tangible changes for these children and their families.
- Run residential wellbeing programs in a multidisciplinary team.
- Afternoon hours – 3pm -9:30pm
- Work with children and adolescents, 6-16 years old.
- Provision of risk assessment & psychological intervention for their social and emotional needs.
- Assist to design and develop medium to long term care plans to pass on to their families for after program support.
- Identify existing resources and develop teaching programs that enhance student wellbeing, remediate skills deficits and reduce emotional volatility in youth.
What`s on offer –
- Generous salary package with tax benefits and leave loading.
- 4 weeks annual leave + 7 weeks school holidays (with limited workload)
- Beautiful water-front location.
- Work in a collaborative environment
- AHPRA registered Psychologist
- Experience working with young people.
- Demonstrated ability to apply trauma informed practice principles.
- Capacity to liaise with schools and government departments and non-government organisations to set up appropriate referrals and follow-up for individual students
Please send your CV through to email@example.com or call Cathy Dai on 02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion.