|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Utilise your clinical skills with children, adolescents, parents and support communities
- Develop early intervention, awareness and support tactics to suit a range of patients
Expression of Interest
One in 5 Australian’s suffer from mental illness. Particularly within the youth and adolescent communities, understanding, support and diagnosis can be difficult to attain.
As a Youth and Adolescent Psychologist, you will work to create early intervention and prevention tactics, enabling communities to establish coping mechanisms.
Working with a number of clients within the mental health arena, we are seeking Psychologists/Clinical Psychologists who have an interest in working with children and adolescents across NSW.
About the role
- Work effectively with children, adolescents, their families and other key support networks
- Provide psychological evaluation, counselling services and treatment plans to individuals and groups
- Understanding common factors affecting children and adolescents in today’s society, offering coping mechanisms and techniques to combat a broad range of issues
- Work within challenging and complex therapeutic areas, and niche mental illness states
- Comply with continuous quality improvement activities and relevant training to improve the service provision and outcomes for clients
- MA in Psychology or Clinical Psychology
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively in a team setting
- Passion and enthusiasm for helping young people, adolescents and parent groups
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive, flexible, and solution-focused attitude
How to Apply
Please send your resume through to email@example.com or call Holly Evans on 02 9641 2491 for a confidential discussion
About Charterhouse Medical
We recruit across all levels within the following disciplines: Medicine, Surgery, Anaesthetics, Emergency, ICU, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Psychology, Imaging, General Practice & Allied Health. We provide Permanent and Locum services across all Australia and welcome all qualified candidates to enquire with us.