|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Salary package $100-110+ super
- Office based predominantly
- Caseload + management
A highly regarded registered NDIS provider specialises in Psychology and behaviour support services under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), providing services to clients across lifespan.
Psychologist with experience in Behaviour support services within NDIS, management and quality assurance skills.
- Conduct functional behaviour assessments, develop and deliver support plans.
- Effective report writing within NDIS frameworks.
- Develop and maintain QA policy and procedures.
- Provide professional support and assistance where needed.
- Coordinate professional development programs, in conjunction with the GM.
On offer -
- $100-110K + Super
- Convenient city location, predominantly office based
- Support a small close-knit team
- Supportive and inclusive environment
- Mixed caseload- Children and adults
- Small billable hour requirement
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team, including OTs and Speech Pathologists
Selection Criteria -
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Passion to work within the disability community
- Some level of management experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A good understanding of NDIS policy and legislation
How to Apply-
Please send your resume through to email@example.com or call Cathy Dai on 02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion.