|Posted:||6 months ago|
About the Company:
Highly respected in the disability community, our client has strong market presence nationwide. They take pride in the excellent services delivered to their clients in the disability community, making sure there is no limitations as to what they can achieve.
About the Position:
Due to the business growth, we are looking for a registered psychologist with experience and knowledge working with NDIS clients to join the Allied Health Team.
- Provide psychological services in an efficient, effective and timely manner
- Assessment to determine effective intervention strategies to address challenging behaviours in children and adult clients Interpret clinical observations, reports and data to develop behaviour management plans
- Implement plans by reviewing and monitoring progress of clients
- Completion of reports
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure the clients goals within NDIS are met
About the Offer:
- Generous salary package, car allowance and other perks
- NFP salary benefits
- Career advancement opportunities & paid training programs
- Be part of an organisation holds strong values of Integrity, Respect and Empathy
- Registered with AHPRA
- Willingness to travel within reasonable distance to meet clients
- Passion to work within the disability community How to Apply
Please send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cathy Dai on 02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion.
About Charterhouse Medical:
We recruit across all levels within the following disciplines: Medicine, Surgery, Anaesthetics, Emergency, ICU, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Psychology, Imaging, General Practice & Allied Health. We provide Permanent and Locum services across all Australia and welcome all qualified candidates to enquire with us.