|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- Join a multidisciplinary team, with a diverse range of specialisms within the psychology space
- Work with individuals suffering from trauma, psychosis, addiction, anxiety, and relationship issues
- Beautiful location with onsite parking, workplace flexibility and continual support
About our client
With a highly experienced team, our client has continued to grow and develop, offering a range of specialised therapeutic support. Their progressive outlook, and commitment to offering a more holistic approach to treatment has accounted for their excellent reputation.
What's in it for you?
- Progressive working culture, with a commitment to new ideas and research
- Collaborative and friendly team, with a wealth of experience within specialised areas
- Small rehabilitation centre, with a recovery-oriented framework
- Excellent salary package and further benefits
About the role
As a Psychologist/Clinical Psychologist, you will support the team within their residential facility, working with a range of individuals. Providing comprehensive and professional case management to in patients, you will assist in their care through individual, group and psycho educational therapy.
Your expertise will allow for you to create tailored plans to support individuals through treatment and develop longstanding support to enable ongoing recovery.
- MA in Psychology or Clinical Psychology
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively in a team setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with complex client presentation
- Positive, flexible, and solution-focused attitude
How to Apply
Please send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Holly Evans on 02 9641 2491 for a confidential discussion
About Charterhouse Medical
We recruit across all levels within the following disciplines: Medicine, Surgery, Anaesthetics, Emergency, ICU, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Psychology, Imaging, General Practice & Allied Health. We provide Permanent and Locum services across all Australia and welcome all qualified candidates to enquire with us.