|Posted:||5 months ago|
- A diverse range of clients and referrals within areas of interest
- Ongoing peer supervision and mentoring
- A dynamic team offers social networking
About the company
A highly regarded private psychology group in Brisbane. A multi-disciplinary clinic with a team of Psychologists with diverse training, special interest and competency in the field. The team focus on maximising client outcomes through a client centred and individually tailored service in a highly ethical and professional environment.
About the position
- A minimum of 3 days a week
- Option to work in therapy/ counselling, assessment and group training.
- Option to work with children, adolescents, adult, individual and couple counselling
- Opportunity to expand your experience in corporate and wellbeing programs
- Opportunity to work with a niche area of interest such as Neurofeedback, Eye movement desensitisation, Impulsive Behaviours etc.
What on offer
- High volume of referrals to work with
- Great earning capacity
- In house professional development
- Warm team environment, social events and peer training sessions
- Subspecialty is encouraged, option to work within the area of interest of your own
- Experienced in evidence-based therapy
- Excellent time management skills and able to prioritise effectively
- Strong work ethic
- General or Clinical Registration with AHPRA.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cathy Dai on 02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion.
About Charterhouse Medical
We recruit across all levels within the following disciplines: Medicine, Surgery, Anaesthetics, Emergency, ICU, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Psychology, Imaging, General Practice & Allied Health.
We provide Permanent and Locum services across all Australia and welcome all qualified candidates to enquire with us.