|Posted:||12 months ago|
About the role
- Work within a Psychiatry led multidisciplinary team
- Provision of community mental health services to young people aged 12-25
- Assessment- completion of mental state examination, risk assessment, case formulations and an initial treatment plan
- Triage new referrals- identifying risk factors and negotiating appropriate plans
- Provide mentorship and clinical consultation to clinicians in a team environment
- Evidence based psychological and psycho-social therapeutic interventions.
What`s on offer-
- Not-for-profit organisation- transforming lives of young people
- Base salary + salary packaging
- Ongoing clinical support and CPD allowance
- Be part of an interdisciplinary team
- Supportive and friendly team environment
- Approved tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline- Psychology or Social Work
- General AHPRA registration or AASW
- WWCC check and police check
- Solid clinical experience providing acute mental health treatment and/or providing therapy to young people.
- An understanding of the recovery framework for young people
Please send your CV through to email@example.com or call Cathy Dai on 02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion.