|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Support Clinical registrar pathway
- Supervision from a board approved supervisor
- Career development plans & CPD programs
Founded and led by a Board approved clinical psychologist, this community-based psychology group has experienced a rapid growth due to newly introduced services and programs, also a fast-growing referral base, an exciting opportunity exists for a generalist psychologist or a clinical registrar to come on board.
- Provision of psychological assessments and interventions to clients with a variety of presentations including depression, anxiety, self-confidence issues etc.
- Delivery of evidence-based therapy to all age groups.
- A strong focus in assisting clients experiencing perinatal mental health challenges, such as anxiety and adjustment difficulties.
- Facilitation of workshops and online programs to further support local community`s general mental health welling.
- Contractor based position, full time or part time.
What`s on offer
- Supportive & collaborative team culture.
- Regular supervision sessions – group and individual.
- Career advancement is strongly encouraged.
- Clinical registrar pathway supported.
- Work-life balance is highly valued.
- Stimulating workload – general psychology counselling, perinatal mental health wellbeing, community talks and presentations, and workshops& online programs.
- AHPRA registered psychologist
- A strong communicator and caring by nature
Please send your CV through to email@example.com or call Cathy Dai on 02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion.
About Charterhouse Medical
We recruit across all levels within the following disciplines: Medicine, Surgery, Anaesthetics, Emergency, ICU, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Psychology, Imaging, General Practice & Allied Health.
We provide Permanent and Locum services across all Australia and welcome all qualified candidates to enquire with us.