|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Permanent full time or part time – Salary + CPD
- Work with Adult clientele
- Couples and individual counselling
A multidisciplinary team houses Psychologists and Psychiatrists, and takes pride of the high quality therapy services they provided and ongoing committed training and nurturing to its staff. They do everything they can to support your career and personal growth.
- Provision of therapeutic intervention to clients with a wide range of presentations
- Provision of psychological and psychometric assessments
- Clientele – Adults
- Services delivered- a strong focus on Couples and Individual counselling
- Strong focus on complex cases, for instance trauma
- Full time or 3 days a week part time
- Salary based + in house supervision
- Extra days self-care leave – part of staff wellbeing program
- Research and education programs for further upskilling
- Multidisciplinary team- psychiatrists, psychologists and admin team
- Registration with AHPRA
- Self-motivated- to be the Best version of yourself
- Have a keen interest in complex cases
- Willingness to work in a collaborative team environment.
Please send your CV through to email@example.com or call Cathy Dai on 02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion.