|Posted:||11 months ago|
- Generous pay package -$125K+ super
- Relocation assistance
- Well established company with clear career pathway
About the client
A global organisation that is embracing a rapid growth period. Partnering with national companies and government organisations and local business owners, this group committed to making a tangible difference to people’s lives.
About the role
- Provision of short-term counselling and risk assessment through EPA.
- Provision of Psychological interventions.
- Psychoeducation and coaching & training workshops.
- Onsite critical incident and sensitive case support.
- Maintenance of internal records and admin tasks related to role.
- Sole psychologist role in a small team.
What`s on offer
- Be part of a well reputable organisation
- Work autonomously and manage your own caseload
- Office based with occasional onsite service.
- Flexible work environment
- Relocation assistance + other perks
- AHPRA registered Psychologist
- Strong communication skills
- Work competently and independently with a diverse and complex case load
Please send your CV through to email@example.com or call Cathy Dai on 02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion