|Posted:||9 months ago|
- Flexi working hours to support work-life balance
- Full time or part time salary based
- Group & Individual supervision+ CPD training
Our client is very proud of the vision, work environment and culture the team holds. They are supportive of all clinicians to ensure they have a good work-life balance because a happy clinician means a happy clinic team!
- Use evidence-based information and approaches to identify and treat clients with different mental health and developmental conditions.
- Majority of client ages ranging from adolescent to adult.
- Services delivered- individual, couple, family and group.
- Provision of psychological and psychometric assessments and interventions in diverse aspects such as personal, workplace, lifestyle, relationships and coaching& education.
- Develop and deliver workshop and training programs to local schools.
- Prepare a wide variety of written materials, including reports, and letters for the purpose of documenting activities and conveying clinical information to families and other professionals.
Benefits on offer
- Flexi working hours- full time, part time, work 4 days of 9.5 hours to make full time
- 90 mins group supervision + individual supervision
- Annual CPD allowance + paid leave for training
- Research and education programs for further upskilling
- Convenient city location in Melbourne
- Multidisciplinary team- psychiatrists, psychologists and admin team
- Registration with AHPRA, endorsed in clinical or counselling.
- Self-motivated, wanting to be the best they can be.
Please send your CV through to email@example.com or call Cathy Dai on 02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion.
About Charterhouse Medical
We recruit across all levels within the following disciplines: Medicine, Surgery, Anaesthetics, Emergency, ICU, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Psychology, Imaging, General Practice & Allied Health.