|Posted:||9 months ago|
Part of a larger group, our client has the capabilities of a large organisation, with family values and flexibility at the heart of their work. With the ability to deliver a wide range of allied health services across the age span, they continue to provide expert care within the community.
What is in it for you?
- Work life balance, with a manageable caseload
- Competitive salary package - $115,000 - $120,000 + Super + Travel
- Join the billable hours bonus scheme
- Clinical support hours, opportunities to further develop your expertise
- Career advancement within a large organisation – genuine progression opportunities and a culture of promoting within the business
- Work with a talented multidisciplinary team – OT’s, SP’s, Psychologists
Work with young people with developmental and psychological issues within NDIS framework. Your leadership skills will flourish, managing a small team. Keeping your own caseload, you will work to case manage complex cases between your team.
- Conduct Functional Behaviour Assessments
- Determine effective intervention strategies to address challenging behaviours.
- Interpret clinical observations, reports and data to develop behaviour management plans
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure the clients goals within NDIS are met.
- Clinical support to junior psychologists, case review and problem solving.
- AHPRA Registered Psychologist OR Cert IV in Disability
- Prior experience in support coordination, case management, plan management, disability support work
- Passion and excellent working within the disability community
- Experience working with families of children with a disability
- Current WWCC and Police Check
How to Apply
Please send your resume through to email@example.com or call Holly Evans on 02 9641 2491 for a confidential discussion.