|Posted:||10 months ago|
- Work within a multidisciplinary team, liaising with a range of experienced medical professionals
- Administration and booking support – concentrate on your client needs and supporting a range of patients
- Specialise in your chosen area of practice, or work across a range of presentations
A well-established medical centre based in Launceston, our client is home to an experienced team of GP’s and Allied Health professionals. With an excellent reputation, they are a pillar within the community, supporting patients and families alike. Offering a range of services, they specialise in providing medical excellence within the Psychology, Podiatry, Pathology, Dietetics and General Health arenas.
As the resident Psychologist, you will benefit from patient referrals from 8 GP’s. Averaging 6 clients per day, you will work across the age span dealing with a range of presentations within the psychology sphere.
With your own consulting room, you will benefit from an administration team to assist you with your organisation. Working within a multidisciplinary team, you will have the support of other allied health professionals across a range of disciplines.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive renumeration package for TAS – option to be paid as either a salaried Psychologist or working on a % split.
- Supportive team – internal training and team meetings
- Busy, friendly working environment
- AHPRA Registered Psychologist
- Endorsement in your chosen area of Psychology would be highly regarded
- Exceptional work ethic with the ability to manage a busy case load
- Commitment to providing a high level of care – understanding of a range of mental health presentations
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
How to apply
Please send your resume through to email@example.com or call Holly Evans on 02 9641 2491 for a confidential discussion.