|Posted:||2 months ago|
- Great pay rate - $115 ph
- Long-term locum contract
- Flights, travel and private accommodation provided
Charterhouse Medical are looking for a Locum Medical Officer for the following opportunity:
Location: Newcastle, NSW
Pay Rate: $115 per hour
- 11 – 15 October 2021
- 20 – 31 December 2021
Times: Monday – Friday: 08h30 – 17h00
Other: Travel & accommodation provided.
This is a great opportunity for any medical officer who would like the opportunity to work in regional Australia on a long-term locum contract.
- Full job description available on request.
- Psychiatric Emergency Critical Care (PECC)
- Must have documented Psychiatric Registrar at least 4 years' experience & references from Psychiatric Consultants
- Other opportunities available in/around Tamworth, Australia.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Greg Schuster on 02 9641 2403 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.
Anyone you recommend to us who secures a permanent role via Charterhouse Medical, you will receive a $500 prepaid VISA card when they start! If you know someone who would be interested in this opportunity, please share my details, or get in touch to refer them today!