|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Opportunity to provide services via Telehealth and face to face
- Generous salary packaging benefits
We are currently seeking a Consultant Psychiatrist to join a Mobile Assessment and Treatment Team within a well-established organisation who are committed to delivering a high level of mental health care across Sydney.
The Consultant Psychiatrist will be responsible for the provision of clinical leadership, training, and supervision of medical staff, specializing in early intervention mental health treatment to young people aged 12-25 years.
The overall aims of clinical care within the service are:
- To detect early those young people who are experiencing, or are at risk of a first episode of psychosis
- To reduce the duration of untreated psychosis in order to minimize the impact of a first episode of psychosis on the normal developmental trajectory of the young person
- Intervene early and effectively with young people at risk of a first episode of psychosis to prevent the onset of psychotic illness
- To provide a responsive and seamless access to service for young people with early psychosis and first episode psychosis and their families/significant others
- Enable both symptomatic and functional recovery from a first episode of psychosis
If this is position is of interest to you, please feel free to get in touch with me on Dean Madigan 02 9641 2492 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or refer a friend and receive $1,000 Visa Cash Card for a successful referral. Terms apply.