|Salary:||$65,000 - $85,000 + Super + Commission|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Busy and well-established private practice located in the Western Suburbs of Sydney are seeking a Newly graduate or experienced Physiotherapist looking to make the move into Private Practice.
The practice is offering an immense amount of training and mentoring to ensure you are can work autonomously and develop your career working in a Private Practice.
Within a Multi-Disciplinary approach, you will be working along side 3 other Physiotherapists, Dietitians, Podiatrists, and Psychologists. This would be an extraordinary opportunity for a Physiotherapist to gain a stronger understanding of a wider private practice.
What’s in it for you?
- Training and development on a day-to-day basis.
- Work from home flexibility
- Be able to work autonomously and plan your own day
- Competitive salary packaging and offering either a Base Salary model OR Commission base
- Salary/performance reviews every 12 months
- Mentoring and shadowing to enable you to excel.
- Options for Fulltime/Part time permanent and locum
- Must have a general AHPRA registration
- Desire to pursue or develop a career within a private practice
- Strong communication skills
- Full working rights
02 9641 2403