|Posted:||17 days ago|
About our client
A solutions focused allied health provider, our client has an excellent referral stream centred around their expert care and delivery. They work with individual clients, small and large organisations, creating bespoke services to suit individual needs.
What's in it for you?
- Full time position – generous salary base plus further benefits
- Join an annual professional development program with 4 major learning events per year
- Client focused organisation – deliver exceptional care programs by utilising company gyms, and clinics to suit individual needs
- Gain experience within a multi-disciplinary approach working alongside Physiotherapists/Occupational Therapists/Speech Pathologists and Dietetics
- Excellent staff retention rates, with achievable progression opportunities and pathways
About the role
- Conducting comprehensive clinical assessments within a residential aged care facility
- Provide hands on evidenced based treatment both at home and in our client’s centre
- Run group exercise and injury prevention classes
- Evaluate client plans and ensure the best level of care is delivered at al times
- Liaise with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate effective treatment plans
- Qualified as an Physiotherapist OR Occupational Therapist with unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Strong ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Passion for working within the aged care community with a range of clients
How to Apply
Please call Holly Evans for a confidential discussion on 0296412491 or send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are actively seeking Occupational Therapists/Physiotherapists to take part in locum and permanent work across Australia. Please contact us for further advice on additional opportunities!