|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- School pick up and drop off hours accommodated
- Full time and part time options available
- Assignments from 2 weeks to 3 months
About our client
We are actively seeking Occupational Therapists/Physiotherapists to join a leading aged care provider within Australia. Offering a competitive Salary package + CPD with an option for full-time and part-time contracts. The aged care provider understands work isn’t the only key factor in your day to day life – they accommodate this by providing extremely flexible working hours e.g. – School time hours 9:30am – 2:30pm, early starts or early finishes, choose your hours from 8 - 40 per week.
What's in it for you?
- Options for either permanent or locum contracts
- Our client values the importance of employee satisfaction and accommodates this by offering the most competitive per hour rates in the Aged Care Industry.
- National aged care provider with room for career development into Senior or team leader positions.
- Long/Short term contracts available.
- Gain experience within a multi-disciplinary approach working alongside Physiotherapists/Occupational Therapists/Speech Pathologists and Dietetics
About the role
- Implement and organise Pain Management + Functional Therapy
- Provide rehabilitation and fall prevention
- Develop and revise treatment plans
- Hands on therapy techniques
- Options for Fulltime/Part Time
- Qualified as an Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist with unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Strong ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Per Hour rate will depend on experience and location.
How to Apply
To arrange an interview, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aaron on 02 9641 2456 for a confidential discussion.