|Salary:||$65,000 - $85,000 + Super + Re-location bonus|
|Posted:||about 2 years ago|
- Seeking clear career progression pathways and training opportunities to manage teams, regions and states?
- Seeking to work with the market leaders of allied health services within the Aged Care industry in Australia?
- Seeking access to the largest collection of industry-specific online learning in Australia for your CPD requirements and CPD allowance?
We currently have opportunities across Australia due to internal promotions and national re-location of staff within metropolitan and regional areas that we have an urgent need for therapists across all levels of experience.
About the role
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessments within a Multi-Disciplinary approach.
- You will be working alongside Physiotherapist/Occupational therapist/Podiatry/Speech pathology/Dietics to ensure the best care is provided.
- Implement and organise Pain Management and functional therapy
- Provide rehabilitation and fall prevention
- Develop and revise treatment plans
- Hands on therapy techniques
- Full Time/Part Time and Locum options
What’s in it for you?
- Graduate program providing 6 months of an established training program - one on one to ensure consistent development and growth.
- Our client values the importance of employee satisfaction and accommodates this by offering the most competitive salaries in the healthcare industry
- Clear career progression to accommodate a long-term career within Physiotherapy/OT
- Relocation assistance by offering up to a $10,000 relocation bonus
- Locum opportunities paying up to $58 per hour with paid for accommodation, rental car and return flights.
- Strong interest in career progression and personal development
- Qualified as a Physiotherapist/OT with an unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Strong ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Passionate about healthcare and impacting the life of those in need.
To arrange an interview, please send your CV through to email@example.com or Call Aaron on 02 9641 2456 for a confidential discussion.