|Salary:||$65,000 - $90,000 + $15,900 Not For profit salary packaging + Super + Re-location bonus|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
We are currently working with a Not for Profit private hospital located in Central Queensland seeking Physiotherapists of all experience levels.
Workload is predominately community based using the home care packages funding – this is one of the rare aged care focused positions that does not involve pain management/massage.
Key Position Responsibilities:
- Undertake assessments of client’s/residents prescribing necessary aids and/or structural modifications as required
- Evaluate the effectiveness of treatment and modify it where appropriate in consultation with facility management
- Undertake pre-residential assessments of clients/residents as requested
- Develop goals and strategies with clients/residents to promote health and optimum function
- Maintain accurate records on clients/resident’s assessments, treatment programs and progress ensuring communication is maintain where necessary with relevant staff
- Plan, co-ordinate, implement and review individual and group Physiotherapy treatment programs based on analysis of physiotherapy assessment data
- Trial new equipment and provide necessary training on correct and safe use to other personnel as required
- Participate in care conferences with families and residents where requested
- Deliver manual handling education to employees under the direction and guidance of management
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Current AHPRA registrations with no restrictions
- Ability to work autonomously with a strong initiative
- Willing to learn and develop a strong set of relevant Physiotherapy skills
What you will be offered
- $65,000 – 90,000 + $15,900 NFP salary packaging + Super + Re-location assistance/Bonus
- Strong training/development and mentorship
- Opportunity to work closely with a hospital to gain relevant experience
- Opportunity for both Permanent or Locum assignment with – Accommodation + Flights
To arrange an interview, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Aaron on 02 9641 2456 for a confidential discussion.