|Salary:||Base Salary - $171,755 - $210,166|
|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide strong leadership and manage all aspects of the day-to-day activities of the Department of Medicine, focusing
on patient safety and quality of services.
2. Provide high quality safe inpatient, outpatient and outreach clinical services in Internal Medicine.
3. Initiate and partake in quality management activities, performance appraisal, personal and Departmental continuing
4. Ensure adequate supervision of and participation in teaching programs for junior medical staff, including advanced
trainees and medical students.
5. Undertake Clinical Audit activities and research as appropriate.
6. Participate in relevant Hospital Committees and other administrative duties as required from time-to-time and provide
advice to the Director of Medical and Clinical Services on matters relating to Internal Medical.
7. Follow defined service quality standards, work health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being
undertaken in order to ensure high quality, safe services and workplaces
8. Foster a positive workplace culture through exemplary leadership practices and role modelling behaviour.
For more information, please contact Ross Jenkins on 02 9641 2456 or if it is more convenient for you email@example.com.