|Salary:||As per state award – Based on level of Specialist L1-L3|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
- Live in the capital of the beautiful Tasmania
- Mount wellington and many beautiful wildlife parks/hikes to explore
- Check out the famous MONA museum and many more museums/art gallerys
1. To provide services in Oncology including diagnosis, treatment and care for patients, both inpatient and outpatient
2. In consultation with other clinical services, assist with the management of the patients.
3. Participate in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching programs.
4. Undertake research in Oncology; active interest and involvement in clinical trials would be an advantage.
5. Participate in programs designed to provide personal growth.
6. To participate in continuous quality improvement activities.
7. Actively participate in and contribute to the organisation’s Quality & Safety and Work Health & Safety processes, including the development and implementation of safety systems, improvement initiatives and related training, ensuring that quality and safety improvement processes are in place and acted upon.
8. The incumbent can expect to be allocated duties, not specifically mentioned in this document, that are within the capacity, qualifications and experience normally expected from persons occupying positions at this classification level.
For more information regarding this position, please contact Ross Jenkins on 02 9641 2456 or if it is more convenient for you email@example.com.