|Salary:||As per the state award – Specialist level 1-11|
|Posted:||about 2 years ago|
- Live in the capital of the beautiful Tasmania state
- Mount wellington and many beautiful wildlife parks/hikes to explore
- Check out the famous MONA museum and many more museums/art gallery’s
1. Patient Care:
- Provide a consultant service to inpatients.
- Conduct or direct outpatient clinics in Gastroenterology.
- Contribute to inpatient and outpatient endoscopy service.
- Participate in quality assurance programs
- Participate in an After Hours On-call Roster
- Participate in undergraduate and postgraduate specialist trainee teaching.
- Liaise with the University of Tasmania’s Department of Medicine and the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (RACP) in respect to the teaching of undergraduates and Registrars.
- Maintain an active involvement in research in Gastroenterology.
- Responsible to the Executive Director of Medical Services and the Director - Gastroenterology Department and Endoscopy Unit.
- Liaison with the University of Tasmania’s Department of Medicine on issues relating to undergraduate teaching and research.
5. Actively participate in and contribute to the organisation’s Quality & Safety and Work Health & Safety processes, including the development and implementation of safety systems, improvement initiatives and related training, ensuring that quality and safety improvement processes are in place and acted upon.
6. The incumbent can expect to be allocated duties, not specifically mentioned in this document, that are within the capacity, qualifications and experience normally expected from persons occupying jobs at this classification level.
For more information regarding this position, please contact Oliver Simmons on 02 9641 2417 or if it is more convenient for you firstname.lastname@example.org.