|Salary:||As per state award – Levels 5-11|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
- Live in the capital of the beautiful Tasmania state
- Mount wellington and many beautiful wildlife parks/hikes to explore
- Check out the famous MONA museum and many more museums/art gallerys
- Admission and care of patients in the wards including a daily ward round and liaison with Specialist Medical Staff regarding patients.
- Attend Specialist ward rounds and record all decisions made in the medical history.
- Timely response to calls by members of the patient’s care team.
- Ensure that consultations occur when requested.
- Interact with families or carers of hospital patients.
- Accurate and timely recording of drugs and treatment.
- Undertake procedures as required.
- Accurate, comprehensive and contemporaneous recording in the medical record including progress notes each day.
- Discharge planning.
- Provide Discharge Summary compliant with THS policy to ensure safe clinical handover to community-based care providers.
- Provide after-hours cover as directed and short-term relief in other areas as required by the employer. Involvement in Quality Assurance activities.
- Involvement in Hospital educational activities or evidence of further self-directed learning as per registration requirements.
- Supervision of Residents, Interns and Medical Students.
- Actively participate in and contribute to the organisation’s Quality & Safety and Work Health & Safety processes, including the development and implementation of safety systems, improvement initiatives and related training, ensuring that quality and safety improvement processes are in place and acted upon.
- The incumbent can expect to be allocated duties, not specifically mentioned in this document, that are within the capacity, qualifications and experience normally expected from persons occupying jobs at this classification level.
For more information regarding this position, please contact Ross Jenkins on 02 9641 2456 or if it is more convenient for you firstname.lastname@example.org.