|Salary:||Negotiable (minimum QLD health award)|
|Posted:||almost 2 years ago|
Charterhouse Medical are working with a Private Hospital based in QLD who are seeking an Intensive Care SMO to start ASAP. You will be offered a competitive base salary as well as all incentives expected from working in a Private Hospital.
LEVEL: Senior Medical Officer
Area: Intensive Care
Locations: Coastal QLD
Salary: Negotiable (minimum QLD health award)
Date Range: ASAP - Permanent
- Emergency, General Medicine and/or Critical Care experience necessary
- This network are planning to provide 24/7 clinician presence in support of the first Cardiac Catheter Suite in that staffs a Level 4 ICU.
- This clinical service is supporting the needs of the local community and will additionally enhance the clinical care available to patients.
- Welcoming Hospital with friendly staff
- Great work/life balance encouraged
To be considered for this position, applicants must have General Registration with AHPRA and have an up to date ALS certificate.
To Apply/Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Joe Kennedy on 02 9641 2429 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable, please get in touch as I have several other roles available you may be interested in.
Charterhouse also offer a $500 pre paid visa card for referrals. Please get in touch to learn details.